The Rathskeller Club is a community, library, museum, and showcase for experiential art. We host salons, lectures, and socials, as well as many immersive shows and events.
Our members are primarily creators, but we do have among us the curious and inquisitive. Our doors are open to anyone who will help us pioneer and elevate the experiential arts.
Our clubhouse serves two primary purposes: the first is to act as an experiential museum where the curious visitor will be given the opportunity to discover embodied experiences that showcase the art. Our hope is to instill a deep sense of awe, an insatiable thirst for wonder, and an undeniable state of raw inspiration.
Secondly, we are a third place for designers, builders, and dreamers. Come after work for a cup of tea and a conversation with fellow explorers of this frontier art form. Rent the space for a special event, an experiment in real world design, or as a unique meeting space for your clients and collaborators.
Membership benefits include:
- Invites to all Members Only events such as Salons and School of Shenanigans.
- Access to the club during Open Hours and other off hours with staff member present.
- Access to The Rathskeller Library of Experiential Art and Design.
- Bring up to 5 guests with you to events and open hours. Guests must arrive with you and you must be present with your guests at all times. (Subject to the limitations of specific events; Members always have priority.)
- Discounts and/or early access to Rathskeller affiliated events and organizations.
- Access to the Members Only Forum, Calendar, and Website.
- Ability to gift membership to others (subject to member application process).
- Ability to rent the space out for private events (subject to approval by the events council).
Regular membership is $50/month. Some members choose to contribute more as patrons and many volunteer to with various teams keeping the club running. We are a rich and growing community and members are encouraged to contribute their voice, experience, ideas, and abilities.
We’d like to know a little bit about who you are and why you want to join. Please fill our membership application below. The application should take about 20 minutes to complete. Once we receive your application you will be be paired with a mentor. Your mentor will answer any questions you have and help you get the most out of your membership.
We look forward to welcoming you into the community.